Calendar Changes for February 2018 - The following are changes/additions to our normal calendar:
- Saturday, February 10th – Reader’s Vespers at 6 p.m. No confessions will be heard due to Metropolitan Jonah’s travel schedule.
- Wednesday, February 14th – Great Vespers will be held at 7 p.m. for the Eve of the Feast of the Meeting of our Lord
- Thursday, Febraury 15th – 9:30 a.m. will be the reading of the hours followed at 10 a.m. by Divine Liturgy for the Feast of the Meeting of our Lord
- Monday, Februray 19th - 7 p.m. will be Great Compline with the reading of the Great Canon of St. Andrew of Crete.
- Wednesday, February 21st and every Wednesday during Great Lent - 7 p.m. will be the Liturgy of the Pre-Sanctified Gifts
- Saturday, February 24th and every Saturday during Great Lent - 4 p.m. will be a class for Catechumens. All are invited.
- Our Parish
- Meet Our Clergy
- Driving Directions
- Weekly Bulletin
- Sermons and Eulogies
- Contact Information
- Parish History
- The Sisterhood of Myrrhbearing Women
- About St. Herman of Alaska
- About Orthodoxy
7:00 Adult Religious Education
4:30 Catechumen's Class
6:00 Great Vespers and Confessions
9:30 Reading of the Hours
10:00 Divine Liturgy followed by Fellowship Hour